Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just a Dream

Who hasn't wanted a time machine at some point in their life? That's what this song is about.

My childhood friend, Robyn Deckert, passed away at the young age of 24 last year, and it inspired me to write this song.

The lyrics may seem odd at first, but once you listen to the entire song, they'll make more sense. Because of this, I created a lyrics video for it. Check out the video/song here:





You can also download it for free here. You can also give an optional donation through PayPal:













RIP Robyn

6 comments:

  1. It made me cry, before I even knew it was a tribute to your friend... Because it made me think about my mom. You've written something really beautiful here Jeff. And it's going on my IPOD :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...it is beautiful and a very nice tribute to Robyn...You should send her Mom a copy. It also makes me think of Joey. This song will touch everyone who listens to it in some way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete